From theory to praxis - Presentations from METIER participants on how they applied the knowledge gained in the METIER courses
>> The provided presentations can be downloaded by clicking on the highlighted names.
Data management, visualisation, modelling and forecasting (Room Jean Durieux)
- <media 588="" _blank="">Patrizia Tenerelli</media> (Joint Research Centre, Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen, European Commission): Interdisciplinary methods for analysis of naturals resources and conflicts (Course 2)
- Roman Gerlach (Institute of Methodologies for Environmental Analysis, Italy): Web based spatio-temporal visualization and analysis of the Siberian Earth System Science Cluster (SIB-EES-C) (Course 4)
- Samual Ogoda Ochola (Kenyatta University Nairobi, Kenya): Rural Water Supply in the flood prone areas of Nyando river, Kenya (Course 4)
- Víctor Daniel Avila Akerberg (University of Freiburg, Germany): Forest quality in Mexico City. Assessment towards ecological restoration of ecosystem services (Course 4/5)
- Marianne Darbi (Leibniz Institute of Ecological and Regional Development, Germany): Exploring internet research and expert interviews - Methods to identify approaches to compensation for impacts on biological diversity at global scale (Course 5)
- Marleen Maria Petra Cobben (Alterra / Wageningen University and Research Centre, The Netherlands): Modelling climate impacts on genetic diversity in metapopulations (Course 5)
- Mikko Juhani Dufva (Finnish Environment Institute, Finland): Scenario analysis in river basin planning (Course 7)
- Nelson Abila (University of Vaasa, Finland): Bioeconomic and environmental modelling for biofuel production in Nigeria (Course 7)
Watch the Presentations of the Participants on Video >> here.